Friday, December 04, 2009

Thanksgiving "Break"

On Wednesday of my break, I started the morning off with Zumba at my old gym....oh, how I've missed you, Zumba....let me count the ways. (Incidentally I've also really missed the Gold's Gym in Harrisburg too more than I ever knew) The awesomest Zumba/yoga/body pump/urban striptease instructor in the world, Nancie left me a guest pass for the week. (did I mention how awesome she is? Cause she's awesome).

After that I went to the candy store by the Girl Scout office...oh Zimmerman's candy store...how I've missed you. I bought some gummy aqualife (of course), Zimmerman's peanut butter, and licorice for my dad for Christmas. Then I met Carmen for lunch and we went to Las Delicias for lunch (I've missed you too, Las Delicias). I got all the dirt going on in GSHPA (and believe you me there is dirt!) And Carmen had gotten me SALSA MIX!!! from fall product sale. Good thing they didn't get rid of it like we thought they were. Of course I had to actually go into the office and say hi to everyone and act like I was SOOO glad to see them.

After that I went to find free wifi so that I could do homework. That's why I put break in quotes. Because very little actual breaking was done. I decided to go to Isaac's. The waitress there gave me dirty looks, but it was 3pm, there was only one other table with people at it, and I had ordered pie and milk, so I'm not really sure what she wanted from me. I worked on some homework (and checked my e-mail, facebook, etc.)

Grandma had made me spaghetti, salad and then of course forced me to eat more ice cream. ::sigh:: After that I went to Amanda 1's house and she made me go on a little scavenger hunt to find something that was for me. After picking up 10 random things and saying "is this it?" "Is this it?" "Is this it?" , I finally picked up the Reese's peanut butter (that I knew had to be for me because I've only been complaining for months that I can't find it in North Carolina). Yes, I got two different types of PB...Zimmerman's PB is no sugar added so I eat that on apples and crackers and stuff and Reese's PB rocks, so I use that for baking all my yummy treats.

Up next....Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: