Sunday, March 07, 2010

Quotes from Yoga

Today in Yoga there were some very interesting things being said. I would like to share. There is profanity involved which I normally censor but am not today because I'd like to keep the integrity of the quotes in tact.

"I almost forgot to come to class because I was laying on my hammock naked." ( 1. Too much information 2. it's not really that warm out 3. Be glad I don't have a picture of this woman or you'd be mentally scarred like I am.)

"Well, isn't that just a mind fuck." (I don't really know what this was in regards of. They were looking at the woman's yoga mat at the time. Also, you have to imagine this being said with a heavy southern drawl. It makes it better.)

"Now if you kinda focus through your hand, you can see beams of energy shooting out your fingers. Isn't that cool?!?!" (somebody smoked somethin' before yoga today!)

"We're no longer allowed to say 'tuck your tailbone.' We now have to say 'tuck your anal area.' Because when we say 'tuck your tailbone' women tend to close off their vagina." (Tuck your anal area sounds SSOOO much better. Apparently a closed vagina is bad in yoga.)

No comments: