Monday, March 22, 2010

Well, I Don't Have An Internship, But...

I got a lot of pretty cool free stuff. I had an interview with AirTran in Atlanta last Thursday and am just now getting around to putting my free stuff away. They had given me a bag of stuff and said they had given me some paperclips...ooo...paperclips, I can hardly contain my excitement. Little did I know...


YES, they are shaped like airplanes. How cool is that! I also got AirTran Legos and a key chain and some other not so cool stuff.

Probably the weirdest free stuff I got was when I went to Hanes and got to pick out a bunch of underwear. Then the woman was like "what size do you think Joy wears? Pick out some underwear for her." My friend Joy was interviewing there as well and had already gone on a tour, but had not gotten to get to rummage through the free underwear box. So I picked some out and the weird woman was like "Pick out some boxers for Armando. What size do you think he wears?" Now this was even weirder because Armando was another guy who was interviewing that day and does not even go to Wake. (PS I'm not sure if his name was actually Armando or not.) Joy now likes to say inappropriate things to me in class like "I'm wearing the panties you picked out for me." Nice. I'm also torn because I really like the underwear they gave me but am a little bitter since they didn't hire me. ::sigh::

No comments: