Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MOBA
In an article I was reading for school (SN: if you haven't heard yet, I had my first official "everyone thinks I'm an idiot" PhD freak out yesterday), they had pulled examples of "bad art" off of the MOBA (Museum of Bad Art) website. I had to see for myself just how bad ARE these piece of art? Here are some of my favorites.
It's a dog juggling rainbow bones. How can you call that bad?

So the runner is not only out, but is getting eaten...that's a rough inning. Not sure what the guy with the bag is doing.

I want that...errrr....chipmunk? And the dog with the sparkly band aid mouth!

That dog make me laugh and is simultaneously disturbing. It takes a heck of a dog to draw attention away from the two naked people in the picture.


The more I look. The more horrified I become. (I normally keep this a PG blog, but art doesn't count, right?).


Is this cat actually eating that guy or just an unfortunate perspective that the artist chose?


Because I've always dreamt of riding naked on something with GIANT CLAWS!
This is legitimately my favorite picture. I want this one. How can you not love that dog's ears?

No comments: