Thursday, November 10, 2011

Worst of Winston

1) One word: Bustier. Who wears a bustier to a Winston-Salem bar? Not a club. A bar.
2) The Notre Dame pep rally. Kind of pathetic. A leprechaun alum that wasn't exactly peppy. Music issues. Some old guy messing around with power point. Not really setting the standard.
3) It was freaking cold. I booked this trip figuring it would be a little warmer than Minnesota, but it wasn't. While I was bundled up for the game, my legs were still freezing.
4) The hotel internet that went out every 15 minutes or so. Kinda difficult to get homework done.
5) The hotel's air alternated between heat and air conditioning, so one minute it was stifling hot and the next it was frigid.
6) Oh, did I mention that my flight out of Greensboro was delayed, and I was going to miss my connection, AND they couldn't find me any flights to MSP that night so they had to put me up in a hotel? Not only was my flight at 5:25 am, but I had to wear clothes that I had already worn and go straight from the airport to school. BLECH!
7) Found out that the Marketing Summit is a bucket of hell. I feel like I dropped my kid off at summer camp and showed up at parents weekend only to find out that she's now a crack whore.
8) The $10 meal voucher that US Air gave me. You know what meal you can get at a Marriott restaurant for $10. NOTHING!

I can't think of a #9 or #10, so I guess that must be pretty much it.

No comments: