Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Very Important Conversation

Well, I'm back from PA. Spending the next two days at my parents house in Indiana and then back to St Paul where I'll have researchy stuff to do, but won't start classes until the 17th, so hopefully there will be a ton of bloggage. I apologize for my schizo and sporadic with when I post, but you'll have to deal with it. I can't control my creativity or when blog worthy things happen in my life. Sorry.

Anyway, this post is inspired by my ex-college roommate and fashion Czar, Marcia. I was on her tumblr page and came across this post:

"Bows>lace insert every time. Felicity just wants to be fancy at Christmas, okay? She just wants to be fancy. Re: this post of Nadia's. See that Felicity, then compare with the lace Felicity. THE BEST INSERT IN THE FELICITY CHRISTMAS DRESS IS THE LACE ONE. END OF STORY."

What follows in the e-mails chain that transpired between me and Marcia.

Subject: Are you insane?
Me: I know you're my fashion czar. But lace Felicity was infinitely better.
Marcia: THAT IS WHAT I SAID. STUPID NADIA LIKES THE DUMB RIBBONS.
Me: I thought you said Bows>lace. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I was seriously appalled.
Marcia: Yeah, the formatting is weird. She is at the top, my response was below.
Me: I see that now. I feel so much better now that I know we are in agreement.
Me again: Ribbons would be fine...if Felicity was a whore.
Marcia: I totally put that in Nadia's askbox.
Me: Love it!

In case you have no idea what we are talking about. Felicity is an American Girl Doll whose Christmas dress has an interchangeable front insert. Judge for yourself.

Lace Felicity

Bows Felicity (aka Felicity the Whore)

No comments: