A couple week's ago Kathleen said she's been kinda sad at not being mentioned more in my blog and would have to do something drunken and ridiculous during Wake Forest Marketing Summit in order to get mentioned in my blog. Well, she exceeded expectations and is getting an ENTIRE blog post all to herself. Here are my Top 10 drunken Kathleen moments from Marketing Summit. Don't forget that I was only in Winston-Salem for about 36 hours, so these are all from ONE SINGLE EVENING.
10) Kathleen: Why didn't you tell me where you were going?
Me: I did. I texted you.
(Kathleen looks at her phone).
Kathleen: And apparently, I responded.
Kathleen's text: A out to leave molleniym
9) Waitress: Here's your tab.
Kathleen: I have a tab? What's on my tab?
8) Kathleen: So...like...dinosaurs...wait...wait..dinosaurs...no...wait...like...dinosaurs.
I have no idea what she was trying to say here because I was laughing so hysterically.
7) She ate the paper that was attached to the chocolates near our places at the gala.
6) She refused to leave the open bar, when the bartender gave us a terrible pour.
5) She repeatedly told me that my chicken looked like a penis.
4) She slapped me and then realizing that no one saw her slap me, decided to repeat it...multiple times.
3) The next morning after telling her that I had just thrown up, I got a text back saying: "Puke and rally." I'm including this in the Drunk Kathleen list since she believes that she may have still been drunk at that point.
2) After eating Cookout at Andy's house, Kathleen fell into his planting bed on her way out. She scratched up her knee and hand. No skirts for her this week!
1) Due to respect for Kathleen...this one will remain blank. But just take my word for it, there is definitely a #1 moment.
I'd like to put in another plug for my tumblr account...jstothephd I can update things here from my smart phone and so things get posted in real time!!